1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? Oregon, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
House of Whispers Vol. 1: The Power Divided, one of the Sandman Universe comics.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love classics, but I often read contemporary SF/F. In May, I am participating in Wyrd & Wonder for the second time. I’m really looking forward to it! My favorite book of last year was probably I Explain A Few Things: Selected Poems by Pablo Neruda.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I missed the last read-a-thon (October 2019), but April 2019 was the first time I posted on my blog. What I will do differently: keep a stopwatch, I think. (Have I done that before? I’m not sure.) I am getting ready for the day so I can read without interruptions in hour 2. How is it past 5:30am already?